A complete off-the-shelf solution that simplifies doing business.
- Manage suppliers, quotes, invoices and payments
- Set up and track recurring invoices and direct credits
- Organise products and manage inventory
- Track costs, budget and performance
- Integrated EFTPOS options
Set up and manage customer accounts with full clarity.
- Generate invoices, statements, receipts and quotes
- Set-up recurring charges, backorders, and more
- Send service reminders to clients
- Capture referrals
- Manage warranties and service history
- Auto-order out of stock items
- Manage deferred payment terms
Fast and responsive transactions that are fully integrated to your cash flow.
- Multiple payment methods supported
- Integrated EFTPOS
- Flexible cash drawer options
- Barcode scanning and quick buttons options
- Secure staff logins
- Hourly and daily sales reports available
Track inventory over multiple locations with confidence.
- Create a database with unlimited products, costs and sale prices
- Use contract rates and special pricing for customers or products
- Group products and receipts
- Sell products as kitsets with assigned serial numbers and expiry
- Transfer stock with ease through multiple location functionality
- Customise & print labels and stocktake sheets
- Automatically track time and materials
Never miss another payment.
- Create a database of suppliers
- Produce and manage purchase orders
- Easily manage your creditor costs and payments
- Automatic stock levels and sales history
- Analyse and report on orders
Direct Debit Processing
Reliable payments in real time.
- Direct debit payments in real time
- Integrate with all major banks
- Connect to account management
- Integrate with BNZ, ANZ and Westpac banks for instant banking
"The technology developed by Infusion ticked all our boxes when it came to functionality and user requirements which enables individual stores to manage their customers, servicing, ordering, financials, sales and reporting functions within one system."
Scott White, Group Manager Retail
Infusion offers us a compelling range of features, support, and excellent value. Regular software updates that contain useful new features are also another benefit to using the Infusion package, often incorporating feedback we might provide.
Yanni Cowie, IT Manager
"Infusion talks seamlessly with our website and allows our customers to place orders that avoids picking errors in our warehouse. We have now added an eCommerce public website for clearance items and they both talk to infusion independently with different pricing and ranges for each website."
Stone & Tile Warehouse